Cupcakes

Went over to Charmaine's house this afternoon to help decorate some cupcakes for Caitlin who is celebrating her 4th birthday at her child care centre tomorrow.

Charmaine had baked all these lovely mini cupcakes prior to mum and I coming over and had put the base coating ready.  Out came the pink icing... after 2 failed tries in the piping bag... the bags burst, it was third time lucky with new plastic bags which ended up working really well.  Great to be able to "play" and be creative with the various icing colours (pink, light blue, red, purple and green) and the different tips to create all sorts of designs.  There are some skill involved to achieve the desired result.  Ashleigh was having a great time decorating and eating the icing at the same time.

We finally finished close to about 40 cupcakes, all wonderfully and colourfully decorated.  If I were one of Caitlins friends tomorrow, I will have difficulties picking up which ones I'd like to devour first and once finished I will have to say, "... Please Miss, can I have more...?" 


1 comments:

Sassychix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.